Current news and events
On Tuesday, October 21, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., westbound I-394 will be reduced to two lanes from Ridgedale Drive to Plymouth Road. This closure is necessary to maintain driver safety while concrete barrier is removed along the north side of I-394.
From 10 p.m. Wednesday, October 22, to 5 a.m. Thursday, October 23, westbound I-394 will be reduced to one lane from Ridgedale Drive to Plymouth Road. This closure is nececessary to accommodate restriping of the roadway.
Enjoy a day of outdoor fall fun Sunday, October 26, 1–2:30 p.m. at the Minnetonka outdoor amphitheater, 14600 Minnetonka Boulevard, Minnetonka.
From February 3 to March 24, 2015, the Minnetonka Police Department will offer an eight-week Police Citizen's Academy providing an in-depth look at the police department.
In September, the Minnetonka City Council adopted a preliminary 3.4 percent increase in the city property tax for 2015. Read on to find out how the increase will be put to work for you and how you can provide feedback on the proposed levy.
This just in...
- Lane closures on I-394 westbound October 21-23
- Burwell House holiday tea is December 7
- Burwell House open for tours in November
- Election Day is November 4
- Keep your neighbors happy: be aware of city ordinances
- Minnetonka Photo Contest winners announced
- Hennepin County invites feedback on 2040 Bicycle Transportation Plan
- Park restrooms, drinking fountains close for winter
- City council adopts preliminary property tax levy for 2015
- Apply now for the Police Citizen's Academy